Even if you’re new to the app game, rest assured, downloading an app to your Android smartphone or tablet is a simple process.
Best Gambling apps
Get AppBet365 App
Bet365 App Review
- Get Your £100 Bonus
- 100% match 1st deposit up to £200
- First Mobile bet attracts a 100% match bonus
Get AppSky Bet
Sky Bet Review
- Get Your £10 Bonus
- A first bet of just £5 receives a free bonus bet of £20
- Join the Sky Bet Club and receive a free £5 bet every week
- 3 Get AppCoral
Get AppWilliam Hill
William Hill Review
- Get Your £20 Bonus
- 2 free £/€10 bets for new customers
- Best Odds Guaranteed on both Horse and Greyhound Racing.
Get AppPaddy Power
Paddy Power Review
- Get Your £30 Bonus
- first bet of £10 and receive a welcome bonus of three free £10 bets
- Daily money back bet offers
- Bet £10 Get £30!
- The best average football odds
- A privately owned company that can offer a bespoke service
One click download
Many of the apps you use in your daily life are available from the Google Play Store. This is not the case for gambling apps, which due to internal policies at Google are not available from Google Play.
Instead, your best bet is to download mobile apps you are interested in direct from a safe and secure (and free!) source like the Gambling App Store (i.e. this website).
To do so, for your convenience, each of our reviews includes a clearly marked download link, in the form of a green button at the top of the page. It will be marked either ‘Download’ or ‘Play Now!’.
If you have already downloaded third-party apps in the past (i.e. ones from outside the Google Play Store), simply click the link and follow the familiar download process. If you’re new to third-party apps, then you’ll need to adjust your settings.
Adjusting your settings for third-party apps
In order to download from sources other than Google Play – and including the Gambling App Store – you’ll need to adjust your Android settings. In order to do so, follow these simple steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’ from your home screen
- Scroll to find ‘Security’ and click
- Click on the box marked ‘Unknown Sources’
- Now click the ‘Download’ or ‘Play Now!’ button for the app you’d like to add
- Slide the top menu down, and click the APK file (this is the actual software code you’ll need)
- Click ‘Package Installer’
- Click ‘Install’
- And you’re done!
Accessing the app
The gambling apps that you have downloaded, like any other app, should be automatically visible from your Android device’s home screen, in the form of a clearly marked icon.
If you do not see it on your homes screen, you should be able to find it under your ‘App’ file (also called ‘My Files’ or ‘File Explorer’ on some devices). Alternately, check your ‘Download’ folder, as the app may have downloaded to your phone’s memory or memory card. Once you’ve located it, you can easily move it to your home screen icons, for easier, single-click access in the future